Friday, May 8, 2015

May Should Last For Two Months

 If I had to pick one month as my favorite I would pick the month of May. Everywhere you look there are birds and plant life bursting with brilliant color. The weather is as perfect as it's going to get and birds are singing from every tree-top (Yellow Warbler).
 There are so many unexpected surprises waiting around every corner like this unusually whitish looking grey squirrel. 
There are so many birds to see in May but the month goes by so fast. I wish the month lasted longer so I could take my time appreciating birds like Rough-winged Swallows and not be in a rush to try to catch every warbler. There's just so much to see and hear that it's impossible to take it all in. I'm hoping that time will slow down a little just for this month.

No comments: