Sunday, June 11, 2017

Just Enough Time For The Power Lines

 I think that many of us, including me, wish we had more time to do the things we want to do. Birding falls into that category. I had only had a little time to spare this weekend so I took a quick trip up to the local power lines. I just noticed that my car is down at the bottom of the picture.
 Another category are the things that I should do. There a lot of things that I should have done but put them on the back burner and went birding instead. The deer seems to be looking down at me in judgment.
 It was only an hour of birding but it was a valuable hour. My trip to the power lines was worth it as I had nice views of Indigo Buntings  and this Prairie Warbler hiding in the cedars. Right now I am locked me into category 3: things that have to be done. Some times you don't get a choice. Birding will have to take a back seat for now but I'm going to try to squeeze in an hour of birding each week.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful Larry. I have been birding there a lot. So many birds !

Nadezda said...

Right, Larry. Birding is in category 1 or 3. My garden is in 1 category :-)
Love your shots. Have a nice day!