Sunday, March 17, 2019

Eagles and Ducks On Connecticut River

I can start to sense Spring Coming along the Connecticut River. New birds like Killdeer and Osprey are starting to show up.
I continue to keep my eye an eye on the Bald Eagles.....
..and the Bald Eagles keep an eye on the ducks (Ring-necked).

Side note: I had to replace my 8 year old laptop with a new one. The HP seemed like a good deal when I bought it but a lot of programs that used to come with it for free aren't free any more. By the time the sales person started adding all the options of extended warranty, virus protections, and programs I need the price doubled. I decided to take my chances opt for free programs that I found on-line. It has taken me a while to figure all that stuff out. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: