Blue=Unanswered Grey=incomplete Black=already answered
1)We'll dress him up warmly and-We'll send him to school-It'll teach him how to fight-To be nobody's fool-(The artist's name was Andrew Gold).
2)For many hours and days that pass ever soon,The tides have caused the flame to dim. At last the arm is straight the hand to the loom,Is this to end or just begin? -Led Zeppelin-All Of My Love
3)In restless dreams I walked alone-Narrow streets of cobblestone-
4)I see her face everywhere I go-On the street and even at the picture show-(The name of this group was the Chi-lites.They Also sang "Oh Girl").
5) Can you remember- remember my name-As I flow through your life-A thousand oceans I have flown-(this was on their comeback album-Lead singer is Ian Gillan).
6) For when your troubles start multiplyin' -and they just might-It's easy to forget them without tryin'-With just a pocketful of starlight
7) Ah things ain't what they used to be, no no-Oil wasted on the ocean and upon our seas, fish full of mercury-(was tragically shot and killed by his father).
8)Put on my blue suede shoes- And I boarded the plane Touched down in the land of the Delta Blue-
9)A woman on the radio talks about revolution-when it's already passed her by-but Bob Dylan didn't have this to sing about- you know it feels good to be alive-Right Here Right Now -by Jesus Jones
10) I'm gonna take a freight train, down at the station-I don't care where it goes-
11) Any place it goes is right-Goes far, flies near, to the stars away from here-Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf
12) 'Cos I know what it means-To walk along the lonely street of dreams -
13)You got me runnin' and hidin' all over town, you got me sneakin' and a-peepin' and runnin' you down.
14)So the Maples formed a Union-And demanded equal rights-'The Oaks are just too greedy-We will make them give us light' (Canadian Rock Trio).
15) Isn't it rich? Are we a pair?-Me here at last on the ground ....and you in mid-air
16)Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun-from-To Autumn By John Keats
17) Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.(name poem and author).