1) He's got a daughter he calls Easter-She was born on a Tuesday night
2) Goddess on the mountain top -Burning like a silver flame
3) Desmond has a barrow in the market place-Molly is the singer in a band-Desmond says to Molly - girl I like your face-And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand-
4) If you believe in forever-Then life is just a one-night stand
5) "No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke-
6) Well no one told me about her -the way she lied-Well no one told me about her how many people cried
7)Ain't got no trouble in my life-No foolish dream to make me cry-I'm never frightened or worried-I know I'll always get by
8) You fill up my senses- like a night in the forest-like the mountains in springtime-like a walk in the rain
9)I can't light no more of your darkness-All my pictures seem to fade to black and white-I'm growing tired and time stands still before me-Frozen here on the ladder of my life
10)I’m gonna wait 'til the stars come out-See them twinkle in your eyes
11) Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day -You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
12) There's a tear in your eye, And I'm wondering why, For it never should be there at all. With such pow'r in your smile, Sure a stone you'd beguile, So there's never a teardrop should fall
13) Mama told me, when I was young-Come sit beside me, my only son-And listen closely, to what I say. And if you do this-It will help you some sunny day
14)I searched everywhere- but none can compare..
15)Well, I heard some people talkin' just the other day- And they said you were gonna put me on a shelf- But let me tell you I got some news for you- And you'll soon find out it's true -And then you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself
16) Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind? Can he walk at all, Or if he moves will he fall?
17) With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'-you could be another Lincoln
18)Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan-Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan-Got what it takes to make a Mountain Man leave his home
19) Making your way in the world today Takes everything you've got; Taking a break from all your worries -Sure would help a lot20) Something inside is telling me that I've got your secret. Are you still listening?
1)And the silken, sad, uncertain rustling of each purple curtain Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
2) Oh, no! it is an ever-fixed mark -That looks on tempests.. and is never shaken. It is the star to every wandering bark--Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken
Good luck! I have to work this weekend so I probably won't get to another post until Monday.