Name the song that the lyrics belong to and/or an artist who performed it. Let us know which ones you knew, even if it has already been answered: Blue=Unanswered Grey=incomplete Black=already answered
1) Well, the rain exploded with a mighty crash as we fell into the sun, And the first one said to the second one there I hope youre having fun-
2) Remember when the circus came to town And you were frightened by the clown?
3) I looked out this morning and the sun was gone-Turned on some music to start my day -I lost myself in a familiar song- I closed my eyes and I slipped away
4) I got chills-They're multiplying-And I'm losing control
5)Now if you feel that you can't go on-Because all of your hope is gone-And your life is filled with much confusion-Until happiness is just an illusion
6) And I would have liked to have known you-But I was just a kid
7) Quite some time, I been sittin' it out-Didn't take no chances-I was a pris'ner of doubt.
8) I've been walkin' these streets so long-Singin' the same old song-I know every crack in these dirty sidewalks of Broadway
9) And if it's bad-Don't let it get you down, you can take it. And if it hurts-Don't let them see you cry, you can take it
10)Girl-it's been a long time that we've been apart
11) A long time forgotten are dreams that just felt by the way. And the good life he promised ain't what she's living to day.
12)There's a sign on the wall-But she wants to be sure-'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
Match The Common names With The Scientific Names:
(Feel free to check the field guide!)
Famous Poems-Name Poem and/or Poet
1)Here is a little forest, Whose leaf is ever green-
2)And there the grass grows soft and white, And there the sun burns crimson bright, And there the moon-bird rests from his flight -To cool in the peppermint wind