Thursday, March 1, 2007

I Have Bad Days Too

I've noticed that some of the bloggers will write about having a bad day. I don't talk about my personal life much, but I have bad days too.
Today, for example, was a bad day for me.
It started out when I woke up with a sore arm. This was the same arm that I had broken last fall raking leaves. If only I had been more careful, I never would have fallen out of that tree.

It gets worse. After I arrived at work, I realized I had locked my keys in the car. It took me 15 minutes to break the window and get out.
There's more-Both my brothers lost their jobs this week. One of them was fired from the orange juice factory-apparently it was due to his lack of concentration. My other brother was let go from The M&M candy company. How was he to know that you're not supposed to throw away the W's?
Wait a minute-Now that I think of it, I don't have any brothers.-Maybe it wasn't such a bad day after all!

2 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

LOL!! You're a funny guy! Thanks for the needed laugh tonight.

dguzman said...

groan! Punny day indeed.