Let us know which ones you knew, even if it has already been answered.
Blue=Unanswered Grey=incomplete Black=already answered
1)You know the day destroys the night, -Night divides the day
2)Can it be that it was all so simple then-Or has time rewritten every line
3) Oh but now old friends are acting strange-They shake their heads, they say I've changed
4) White man came across the sea-he brought us pain and misery
5) Well I was movin' down the road in my v-8 ford, I had a shine on my boots, I had my sideburns lowered.
6) Ain't found a way to kill me yet-Eyes burn with stinging sweat-Seems every path leads me to nowhere-Wife and kids, household pet-Army green was no safe bet
7) I think I can make it now, the pain is gone-All of the bad feelings have disappeared-Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for-
8) I've grown so used to you some how-Well, I'm nobody's sugar daddy now
9) All the people stared as if we were both quite insane.-Some day my name and hers are going to be the same-
10)Time is the essence-Time is the season-Time ain't no reason-Got no time to slow
11)Oh, where you going to, my lady blue?-It's a shame you ruined your gown in the rain.-She just looked out the window, and said---"Sixteen Parkside Lane".
12) All across the nation- such a strange vibration-People in motion-There's a whole generation -with a new explanation
13) And then Georgie would make the fire lights, I seh,- logwood burnin' through the nights, yeah!
14) You wander down the lane and far away-Leaving me a song that will not die
15)Mama came to the door-With a teardrop in her eye-Johnny said, don't cry, mama-Smile and wave goodbye
16) When I come home feelin' tired and beat-I go up where the air is fresh and sweet
17)If the sky that we look upon-Should tumble and fall-And the mountains should crumble to the sea