Blue=Unanswered Grey=incomplete Black=already answered
1)Highway run-Into the midnight sun-Wheels go 'round and 'round-You're on my mind-
2)To all your friends, you're delirious-So consumed in all your doom, Ohh-Tryin' hard to fill the emptiness
3) These are the seasons of emotion -and like the winds- they rise and fall- This is the wonder of devotion - I see the torch we all must hold.
4) Stopped in to a church -I passed along the way. Well I got down on my knees- And I pretend to pray.
5)You didn't even want me around -And now I'm back, to let you know- I can really shake 'em down-
6)--you believe the stars That fill the skies are in my eyes.
7)I'm walking down the line,-That divides me somewhere in my mind-,On the border line of the edge,-And where I walk alone
8) As all the walls come tumbling down-I'm closer than I've ever felt before-
10) He said, "Hey there fellow, With the hair colored yellow, Watcha tryin' to prove?
11) cause rock 'n' roll ain't no riddle man-to me it makes good good sense-
12)My eyes are wide open-But all that I can see is,- chapel bells are callin for everyone but-a me-
13) And now I'm feelin' better-Cause I found out for sure-She took me to her doctor-And he told me of a cure-
14) I see my light come shining-From the west unto the east.
15) Watch it now-The eagle in the sky-How he dancin' one and only -You - lose yourself-No not for pity's sake-There's no real reason to be lonely-
16)Half my life is in books' written pages -Lived and learned -from fools and from sages
18)Got to pay your dues- if you wanna sing the blues............