- Name the song that the lyrics belong to and/or someone who performed that song.
- I will turn the lyrics to black as I notice that they have been answered correctly.
- Feel free to mention the ones that you knew but didn't get a chance to answer.
1)Born in the heat of the desert- My mother died giving me life- Despised and disliked by my father -Blamed for the loss of his wife -(performed live by a man they nicknamed "The King.")
2) When I was young-I never needed anyone
3) You are the one -who can make us all laugh-But doing that -you break out in tears.(Lead singer of the group that performed this song was Steve Winwood).
4) Mm-mm, you can almost taste the hot dogs and French fries they sell.
5) The canvas can do miracles-Just you wait and see.
6) My old man worked 20 years on the line and they let him go.-Now everywhere he goes out looking for work they just tell him that he's too old.
7)There's a tugboat, huh, huh, down by the river dontcha know.
8) When it all was over-We had to find another place-But Swiss time was running out-It seemed that we would lose the race.
9) Well, I’ve got to run to keep from hiding-And I'm bound to keep on riding.
10) People say I'm the life of the party-Cause I tell a joke or two
11) I was caught- In the middle of a railroad track -I looked round-And I knew there was no turning back -------
12)But your thoughts will soon be wandering -the way they always do- When you're ridin' sixteen hours and there's nothin' much to do.