Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Too Cold To Press The Shutter Button

 The beginning of January started out with a couple of weeks of really cold weather. It was so cold that the couple of times I did try to get out I didn't even attempt taking any photos. I posted a couple of photos from past Januaries when the weather was probably more agreeable..
I don't mind winter weather but there is a limit and single digit temperatures is definitely my limit, especially when there is wind.  Wind is like my kryponite in the winter. My hands got so cold last Sunday that my fingers hurt when I tried to heat them up in front of my car heater.  

If there is a sunny 30 degree day with no wind I could probably walk around in a long-sleeved shirt with no jacket. As I'm writing this we are finally having a warm-up so I'm looking forward to getting out again.

1 comment:

The Furry Gnome said...

Beautiful picture of the bluebird!