Sunday, June 28, 2020

Turtle Soup At The Local Bog

It seems you have to watch what you say these days more than ever. The wrong combination of words can put you in hot water. I happened to run into some hot water down at the local bog where turtles were sunning themselves. 
Now you may have thought I was talking about soup made of turtles but that's not it at all. I've admired turtles ever since I learned that they can live to be 30, 50, and even over 100 years old!
 I was actually curious as to what turtles eat. Their soup one giant bowl of bog consisting of  flowers, grasses, delicious ingredients like snails,earthworms, grubs, and berries!

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Turtles are pretty cool. There was a man made lake that I used to go to that I could find so many turtles all sunning on a long log.