Name the song that the lyrics belong to and/or an artist who performed it. Let us know which ones you knew, even if it has already been answered: Blue=Unanswered Grey=incomplete Black=already answered
1)The flowers in spring- The robins that sing- The sunbeams that shine- They're yours, they're mine .
2) There’s a storm across the valley, clouds are rollin’ in-
The afternoon is heavy on your shoulders
3)Living is easy with eyes closed- Misunderstanding all you see -It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out -It doesn't matter much to me
4) Then turn around, head for the lights of town-Hurtin' me through and through -(slow 50's hit song about a man who has a color for a last name that rhymes with true)
5) Because there's good in everyone- And a new day has begun -You can see the morning sun if you try.
6) Nobody gonna take my car-I'm gonna race it to the ground-Nobody gonna beat my car-It's gonna break the speed of sound-
7)Well the bear will be gentle-And the wolves will be tame..
8) I was born in the wagon of a travelin' show-My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw
9) In that case I'll go underground-Get some heavy rest-Never have to worry-About what is worst and what is best .
10) A boy is born in hard time Mississippi- Surrounded by four walls that ain't so pretty- His parents give him love and affection- To keep him strong moving in the right direction
11)For I've got to be free..Free to face the life that's ahead of me
On board I'm the captain-So climb aboard
We'll search for tomorrow-On every shore
12)Got the wings of heaven on my shoes. I'm a dancin' man -and I just can't lose
13)End of the spring and here she comes back-Hi Hi Hi Hi there-Them summer days, those summer days
14) Well it's you girl, and you should know it -With each glance and every little movement you show it...
Famous Poems-Do you know the title or author?
1) A free bird leaps on the back Of the wind- and floats downstream Till the current ends -and dips his wing In the orange suns rays-And dares to claim the sky
2) Where but to think is to be full of sorrow- And leaden-eyed despairs; Where beauty cannot keep her lustrous eyes, Or new Love pine at them beyond to-morrow.
Here are the scientific names of 5 birds-What are the common names (it's o.k. to use field guide)?