Name The Song which the lyrics belong to and/or the artist who performed the song. In some cases, there may be more than one.
Blue is unanswered-grey is incomplete and Black has been answered.
If you knew one that has been answered, go ahead and say so.
1) Worry, why do I let myself worry? Wond'ring what in the world did I do?
2)Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days-And people I meet -always go their separate ways.
3) While shepherds kept their watching-Over silent flocks by night-Behold throughout the heavens-There shone a holy light.
4) And it's a fair wind, blowin' warm, Out of the south over my shoulder, Guess I'll set a course and go.
5) Stars appear - and the shadows are fallin'
6) How can we be wrong-Sail away with me- to another world
7) And the battle's just begun-There's many lost, but tell me who has won
8)In my eyes -Indisposed- In disguise -As no one knows
9)So he's pawned all his hopes and he even sold his own car
10)it's been so lonely without you here-like a bird without a song